- Additional information
Multiple AR Rifle Case is perfect for storing and transporting up to 4 rifles at once for range days, sales reps, trade shows, gun shows, or basic storage. The case is airtight/watertight, crush proof, chemical resistant, and comes with three large handles and in-line skate wheels for easy mobility. The interior is padded with thick 2.2lb HD polyethylene foam to protect the rifles and optics. HDPE foam is impervious to oils and solvents, meaning it will not deteriorate over time after prolonged exposure to cleanings oils. Foam is adhered to the base, lid, and all four walls so the rifles are safely surrounded. The divider pads are 1/8″ polypropylene plastic sheets with HDPE foam adhered on each side to protect each rifle from hitting each other. The dividers can be configured to hold up to 4 rifles and in some instances up to 5, depending on the set up.
Internal dimensions of the case are 36.5″ long x 13″ wide x 12″ deep. Weight is only 17lbs.
Add our Exclusive LID STRAPSYSTEM to the order to store soft bags or mats in the lid!!
Each case comes with a personalized name label. Company logos are also included on the exterior of the case if applicable. Please indicate the name you want to appear on the name label in the COMMENTS section of the order form.
- In-line skate style wheels for easy transport.
- Trigger release latches can be retrofitted with TSA accepted key locking latches.
- Six padlock holes include stainless steel padlock protector clips.
- Extra wide cushion grip handles on three sides for comfortable lifting and carrying.
- Waterproof and dust tight design (MIL-C-4150J).
- Molded-in hinge for added protection.
- Patented Trigger Release latch system.
- Snap-down rubber over-molded cushion grip handles.
- Ambient pressure equalization valve (MIL-STD-648C).
- Resistant to UV, solvents, corrosion, fungus (MIL-STD-810F).
- Resistant to impact damage (MIL-STD-810F).
- Lifetime Warranty.
- Additional $1500 Content Coverage on top of insurance or airline damage claims.
- Proudly made in the U.S.A.