Available in Black, and for $10 extra Desert Tan and OD Green
- Additional information
SKB 3i Series MIL-Spec Case with Solid 2.2lb High Density Mil-spec Closed Cell Polyethylene Foam (a $140 upgrade from Pelican/Storm) pre-cut to accommodate the MPA or MDT ACC chassis, cut out for the bolt, 2 mag slots, and a suppressor slot. Many other chassis systems will fit into this cut out with small modifications. Polyethylene foam is impervious to oils/solvents and the extreme density gives superior protection to rifles and sensitive equipment. Lid foam is convoluted polyurethane and there is another layer of foam under the pre-cut layer for storage of ammo, pistols, hearing protection, glasses, etc.
SKB’s iSeries of injection molded watertight cases are constructed of ultra high-strength polypropylene copolymer resin and feature a gasketed, waterproof and dustproof, submersible design (IP67) that is resistant to corrosion and impact damage. The molded-in hinge and stainless steel hinge pins, patented “trigger release” latch system, comfortable, snap-down rubber over-molded cushion grip handles on three sides, secure stacking, and automatic ambient pressure equalization valve (MIL-STD-648C) all contribute to its military grade design.
The iSeries 5014 Long Rifle Case has four (4) SKB patented trigger latches, four reinforced padlock locations that will accommodate a customer supplied lock and in-line skate style wheels so transporting your gear in the back of your truck or around the world is both worry and trouble free.
Available colors: BLACK, Desert Tan, and Green.
Passes Mil-C 810, 4150J, FAA and ATA Category 300 for protection.
Internal Dims: 50.5″ long x 14.5″ wide x 6″ deep.
Add our Exclusive LID STRAP SYSTEM to your order to allow storage of a soft case in the lid!!
Each case comes with a personalized name label on the exterior of the case at no charge. Please indicate the name you want to appear on the name label in the COMMENTS section of the order form.
- In-line skate style wheels for easy transport.
- Trigger release latches can be retrofitted with TSA accepted key locking latches.
- Four padlock holes include stainless steel padlock protector clips.
- Extra wide cushion grip handles on three sides for comfortable lifting and carrying.
- Waterproof and dust tight design (MIL-C-4150J).
- Molded-in hinge for added protection.
- Patented Trigger Release latch system.
- Snap-down rubber over-molded cushion grip handles.
- Ambient pressure equalization valve (MIL-STD-648C).
- Resistant to UV, solvents, corrosion, fungus (MIL-STD-810F).
- Resistant to impact damage (MIL-STD-810F).
- Lifetime Warranty.
- Additional $1500 Content Coverage on top of insurance or airline damage claims.
- Proudly made in the U.S.A.