- Additional information
AR Rifle case with straight cut polyurethane foam in the base and lid that will accommodate any stock and barrel lengths up to 20″ long without muzzle device. Six (6) molded holes for padlocks to secure the contents. ATA Specification 300 II rated. Available in black only.
The case is shipped with the foam cuts reinserted into the cavities so you can easily modify the barrel length to fit in case you have an SBR.
Interior Dims: 40″ Long x 13.75″ Wide x 4″ Deep
*** Foam could be straight cut or egg crate, depending on stock. They are both the same material and offers the same protection.
Weight: 10 lbs
AR Case Features
- Injection molded for strength
- Perimeter pillars for added durability
- Six molded holes for secure locking
- Pre-cut high density 2.2lb polyethylene foam impervious to cleaning oils and moisture
- AR case foam fits virtually every build design
- Stackable design
- Wide latches for easy opening and closing
|Dimensions||42 × 16 × 5 in|