- Additional information
AK 47R Rifle case with pre-cut cavities that will accommodate any stock and barrel lengths up to 20″ long without muzzle device. Replaceable stock foam in case you utilize a folder. Areas for 2 magazines (2 fit in one slot) and an accessory slot. Cut into Mil-spec high density 2.2 lb polyethylene (A $100+ upgrade from Pelican/Storm) that is impervious to cleaning oils/solvents, will not hold moisture, and the high density protects the package during extreme transit. Two layers of HDPE foam in the bottom and a 2″ thick layer of dense convoluted foam in the lid. Six (6) molded holes for padlocks to secure the contents. ATA Specification 300 II rated. Available in black only.
Interior Dims: 40″ Long x 13.75″ Wide x 4″ Deep
Weight: 10 lbs
Add our Exclusive LID STRAP SYSTEM to allow for soft bag storage in the lid!!
AR Case Features
- Injection molded for strength
- Perimeter pillars for added durability
- Six molded holes for secure locking
- Pre-cut high density 2.2lb polyethylene foam impervious to cleaning oils and moisture
- AR case foam fits virtually every build design
- Stackable design
- Wide latches for easy opening and closing
|Dimensions||42 × 15 × 5 in|