Out of stock
- Additional information
Vertical loaded (barrel down) 16 pistol case. Fits 1911’s, 2011, Glock, Sig, etc, virtually any semi-auto pistol made. Used by of mil units, federal/state agencies, and trainers. Accommodates pistols with large mag wells. Airtight/watertight, crush proof hard case with retractable handle and wheels combo, padded molded handles, 2 reinforced padlock holes, and is backed with a Lifetime Warranty. Foam is cut using our CNC router into 4lb micro cell Xlink foam, the highest foam quality in the industry. Incredible density and durability, yet it has soft, nonabrasive sides. We also back this foam with a Lifetime Warranty against deterioration due to oils and solvents, the only company in the industry to do so. Comes with external name label.
Great for trade shows and sales rep kits.
Internal Dims: 29″ long x 18″ wide x 10″ deep.
- Padlock holes include stainless steel padlock protector clips.
- Cushion grip handles on three sides for comfortable lifting and carrying.
- Waterproof and dust tight design (MIL-C-4150J).
- Molded-in hinge for added protection.
- Trigger release latch system.
- Snap-down rubber over-molded cushion grip handle.
- Ambient pressure equalization valve (MIL-STD-648C).
- Resistant to UV, solvents, corrosion, fungus (MIL-STD-810F).
- Resistant to impact damage (MIL-STD-810F).
- Lifetime Warranty.
- $1500 Content Coverage.
- Proudly made in the U.S.A.
|Dimensions||33 × 22 × 14 in|